Columbus Brown *Genuine Italian* Bar Globe
Columbus Brown Globe Bar
The Columbus Brown is a beautifully crafted Italian Globe Bar with 17th century antique globe ball and is named after the famous explorer Christopher Columbus. This deluxe drinks globe model can carry at least 6 bottles and 9 glasses, has always been a very popular globe drinks cabinet and is suitable for both large and small rooms. The stand is made from chestnut stained solid hardwood legs mounted to a durable veneered base. The meridian, equator ring and base are decorated by screen print images of artwork from the period. Based on a 17th century map, the Columbus bar globe is ideal for any environment and a great centre piece for any room with its 16" antique replica globe ball that rotates about the equator ring.
- A reproduction of a 17th century map
- Map designed by Pierre Duval, a french cartographer who worked for the French King Louis XIV.
- Exact date unknown, but it is somewhere between 1647 and 1683.
- A vintage feel from the 17th century old world mapping.
- Text hand drawn in Latin adding to the classic feel of the globe.
- Illustrations of 17th century ships on the oceans.
- Illustrations of wildlife including bears and elephants.
- Illustrations of buildings including the pyramids and major cities at the time.
Read The Reviews
|Country of Manufacture||Italy|
|Globe Height||39" (98cm)|
|Ball Diameter||16" (40.6cm)|
|Globe Width||20" (50cm)|
|Delivery Weight (kg)||10|
|Raised Mountain Relief||No|
|Globe Ball Material||Traditional Paper Gores|
|Base Material||Solid Hardwood Legs|
|Map Type||17th Century Replica Map|